openexr-user

[Openexr-user] OpenExr >=16bit editor

From: Jan Woetzel
Subject: [Openexr-user] OpenExr >=16bit editor
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:47:53 +0200

Hi,
Can you suggest an image editor that can really paint 32bit (or at least 16 bit), ideally with OpenEXR support?

I am saving my (natively 32 bit) maps in OpenEXR 16 bit format and want to retouche them. I tried Photoshop 6.0 (with the OpenEXR plugin), but the editing tools seem to support 8 bit, only. Hope my question is not too off-topic, but I will write an OpenEXR converter for that tool if really required.

Best regards,
Jan.

--

 Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel