openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Where does -lIlmImfCtl belong to?

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Where does -lIlmImfCtl belong to?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:45:06 -0800

Hi Marc,

the IlmImfCtl library is part of the OpenEXR_CTL package,
which in turn depends on CTL (the Color Transformation Language).
For CTL and OpenEXR_CTL, please go to

    http://www.oscars.org/council/ctl.html

The configure.ac script in the OpenEXR_Viewers package should
automatically detect if CTL is present or not, and configure
the viewers with or without CTL support.  Does this not work
for you?

Florian

Marc Weber wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to install the openexr-viewers on nixos.
I've succesfully compile fltk and the opnexr-libs.

However when trying to compile the viewers I'm getting the linking error
that the lib -lIlmImfCtl can't be found. To which package does it
belong?

Sincerly
Marc Weber