openvds-clients

RE: [Openvds-devel] RE: [Openvds-clients] Webmin Control Panels

From: Clint Nelissen
Subject: RE: [Openvds-devel] RE: [Openvds-clients] Webmin Control Panels
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:17:15 -0800

Well, I guess I need to start clarifying things a little better. I had
no idea that we had so many people on this list that obviously have
english as a second language...

Marcos, I think although we are having some communication problems, we
are for the most part on the same page. What I meant by dumb-down, was
remove some of the advanced options of Webmin so we would be able to run
it as user admin. Basically the same as what you said =)

I also think that we should start working on the client version of the
code asap. This is going to be the defining part of what the Webmin VDS
module is going to have to include.

Thoughts/Responses?

Clint Nelissen - Technician
Digital Internet Services Corporation