Re: [Openvds-devel] Is FreeVSD still open source?

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] Is FreeVSD still open source?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:12:53 -0600

from their 1.4.10-2 readme file
-
freeVSD-1.4.10-2 README

Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Idaya Ltd.
All rights reserved.

This document provides a brief description of freeVSD and where to obtain the
files required for freeVSD installation. For further information on freeVSD
consult the following files:

  INSTALL - Installation instructions
  COPYING - GNU General Public License
  AUTHORS - Contributors to freeVSD
  NEWS    - Features of current release
-

they list the GPL COPYING as the license in that file