Re: [Openvds-devel] Is FreeVSD still open source?

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] Is FreeVSD still open source?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:17:18 -0600

Actually I think this "proves" it better.

--
#less freevsd-1.4.10-2rh7.src.rpm
Name        : freevsd                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.4.10                            Vendor: Idaya
Release     : 2rh7                          Build Date: Thu 01 Nov 2001 06:54:24
 AM CST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: doogle
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 1150635                          License: GPL
Packager    : Nigel Marett <address@hidden>
Summary     : A program to create true Linux virtual servers
Description :
FreeVSD facilitates true Linux Virtual Servers within a `chroot'
environment, allowing web servers and other applications to be
deployed and administered discretely, without compromise to security.
Each Virtual Server has its own IP address(es), Apache webserver,
and a view of the process table.  FreeVSD expands the Linux system
by creating a pseudo-`super user' (admin) for each Virtual Server.
The admin user has the ability to create extra POP3/FTP and Telnet
users and also administrate vital services such as the webserver.
--

License: GPL
Yes even if they would end up claiming it's not they have specified in