Re: [Openvds-devel] imapd

From: Aaron Thul
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] imapd
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:26:59 -0500

I would like to give you a bit of advice. Do not mess with somehting on each virtual server if you don't have to. The best kind of web mail option for is one you don't have to administrate! We have been using a site called www.e-mol.com for years and stopped screwing around with IMAP/Imp and have been much happier. Take a look at it, you can link right to it and fill in all the info for your users. It has more features then Imp and is a lot more fun. Just my $00.02

                       Aaron Thul
                       eXo2.net Admin Team

Mike Gargiullo wrote:

ok here goes,

I want to include a webmail set for each VS.  I found one written in php
that I like, but it requires imapd to run.  Has anyone found a webmail
client that just runs on pop3 or has anyone gotten imapd installed and
running on a vs (I tried uw-imapd, it compiled nicely in the VS, but
wouldn't answer requests).

Has anyone found a nice webmail client that will run on just the
standard VS

or

What do I need to do to get uw-imapd up and running in a VS

Thanks in advance

-Mike