Re: [Openvds-devel] w,who, quotas on non-ac patched kernels and linux-2.

From: Lev V. Vanyan
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] w,who, quotas on non-ac patched kernels and linux-2.5
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:29:39 +0200

> When you say it doesn't work what do you mean?
quotas doesn't work. What did i mean? II'm giving some quota (5MB, for
example) to user remedy, giving him rights for ftp (setrights remedy +ftp)
and sending 10 MB through ftp (within his account) - success. :(((
quotastats user
Disk quota for user
        Limit : 0K
  Current use : 0K
^^^^^^^^^^ failed:((
> Did you check the xinetd.conf file?
of course :))))
> Did you register the skels?
vsdadm part_skeladd
> Does your vsd.conf file look ok?
sure :)
> When you generated the skel, did it include the extra packages?
of course, i did :)
> Did you get errors? Which?
I didn't get any.... But hostname retrieves the name of the hosting server
(uname too), w, who and quotas fail :(

--
Lev V. Vanyan                   System Administrator
Mirotel ISP                     nic-hdl: VL1580-RIPE, LV2560-NIC