openvds-support

[Openvds-support] bevs

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] bevs
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:45:48 -0800

So no one has any thoughts as to why bevs might not work? Has anyone ever had any problems with this? Here again is the error I've been getting:

address@hidden ganjuror]# bevs binaryaxiom
-- cannot read server map file: No such file or directory

I tried it with the ip in place of the server name, but got the same error... Also, the admin password for new virtual servers is not being emailed to root on the master server... VSD is effectively useless unless I can log in to the virtual servers, so again, I'm stuck.

Thanx in advance,
-River