openvds-support

[Openvds-support] squirrelmail...

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] squirrelmail...
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:30:18 -0800

So I got squirrel mail installed on a virtual server now (apparently IMAP is already IN the 1.4.10 skel) but it won't let me log in... I keep getting
"Unknown user or password incorrect."

Is there anything unusual about how the mail servers (IMAP) under vsd would respond (deal with logins) from their respective virtual 'localhost'? I have tried this with the IMAP settings under squirrelmail as 'localhost' and with the ip for my vs, neither work... but I know IMAP's there, coz I can telnet to port 143 and it answers...

Just wanted to know if there might be anything quirky about the vsd side of things before I post to the squirrelmail group... I'd like to be able to post something more useful than "I just can't log in"

Thanx in Advance,
-River