openvds-support

[Openvds-support] squirrelmail...

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] squirrelmail...
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:56:31 -0800

So I'm trying to install squirellmail into a skel... I need to set up perm's for apache to 2 directories that should reside outside of the webroot for security purposes... how can I set up the skell to ensure that v-servers created based on it will have ownership for it's instance of apache? do I have to just chown it manually for each site after setup to the appropriate apache UID for that vs?
-River