openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] SPDIF first mile stone.

From: J. Gordon Wolfe
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] SPDIF first mile stone.
Date: 10 Sep 2003 16:43:29 -0400

Hmm... well if you're hearing sound you're doing better than me anyway.
The init function supplied seems to work, in that my receiver
acknowledges the connection, but I can't get any audio to come out for
the life of me.  Of course my receiver's a bit picky... in windows it
only works if I set the spdif frequency to 44100.  I tried changing the
value of spdif_sr in the init function, but it didn't help.