palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] comments on dev

From: barrett
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] comments on dev
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:41:43 -0300

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 06:49:41PM +1000, Michael Devey wrote:
> Some observations that you may/not be aware of:
>
> Commander can occasionally get 'stuck' displaying orders with shift they
> appear
> but he just sits there
>
> <<<6:stop 1
> <<<6:move 1 11.833333 45.833332
> <<<6:stop 1
> <<<6:move 1 56.833332 36.833332
> <<<6:stop 1
> move 1 16.666666 58.500000
> <<<6:stop 1
> move 1 52.499996 44.166668
>
> I'm hoping your trying to highlight this error with the lack of <<<.

There is a known bug in the client->server communication.
It's on the TODO.txt, and I hope this one you related is being affected by it.

> Energy and metal usage ratios seem to be bogus - sometimes when building you
> get a negative for usage sometimes not - though the totals appear to be
> truthful (reducing even though there is no red usage)

The resource-related server->client communication is not complete yet.

> Oh and the ant construction picture is using the same $walk variable as the
> commander :P

Yep, I noticed =)  It's a lower priority bug, since it's cosmetic, I'll add
to the TODO.txt (that only knows how to grow.. :)

> That's about the extent of my nit picking.  As always palito is slowly but
> surely looking better and better.

You mean slowly in development, or is it running slower?  :))

best regards,
barrett.