pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] New task-manager

From: John Morris
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] New task-manager
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:01:32 -0500

I think you can use:
gtk_tree_view_column_set_sizing(GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN(column_var),GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_FIXED)
followed by
gtk_tree_view_column_set_fixed_width(GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN(column_var),width_in_pixels)

Even though the name of the function sort of implies that the size is
fixed and not adjustable, that is not the case it seems.  You can still
resize with the mouse, and can use

gtk_tree_view_column_get_fixed_width() to retrieve the current width.

I hope this is helpful. I'm just in the learning stage of GTK, so
forgive me if I'm totally wrong :-).

John Morris
address@hidden