pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] List up?

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] List up?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:06:33 +0200

John J. LeMay Jr. [04/10/02 00:31 -0400]:

> I posted a message to this (the devel) list the other day, but never saw it
> come through and I don't see it in the list archives.

The list just seems to be a bit slow today.

> Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I will be away for a few days. If a new
> release comes out over the weekend, I'll get packages over on Tuesday when I
> return.

I'd like to release 0.13.0.92 as a final beta for 0.13.1 this weekend.
No biggy if the MDK8.2 packages only arrive on Tuesday.

> Also, Gollum verified that my repacked 0.13.0.91 packages (with the spell
> check fix - marked release 2, but never made it to the download site)

FYI: we never received those updated packages (unless you sent them to
Charles directly). You sent us a mail saying 'here they are' without any
attachments. Charles sent you a mail saying 'where?'. We never heared back
from you after that. ;-)

Regards,
Christophe