pan-devel

[Pan-devel] reply Chinese group

From: younker
Subject: [Pan-devel] reply Chinese group
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:41:57 +0800

Hi, I use pan 0.13.0.91, and I am glad that it can read the newsgroup which
have the Chinese group name, but unfortunatly, I can't reply the group use
pan, because when I reply the group it change the group name to other codec,
and can't be recoganized by the newsgroup.

Another question is it doesn't support smtp authorization, so in some
condition I can't send the message to the group.