pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Db Backend..

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Db Backend..
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:04:37 -0600

Calin A. Culianu wrote:

Some guy in the mailing list archives said he came up with a decent Db schema for pan's headers.

Where is this guy? Can he post the schema here again? It's not in the archives..

I want to compare notes with someone on the schema I am coming up with...
It would help to know who your refering to. I seem to recall at least three people that mentioned something about this. Including me.