pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: Re: Win32 build

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: Re: Win32 build
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:43:40 +0100

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:21:30 +0200,  Artur Jachacy  said:

>>>I managed to build Pan from CVS with Gabi's patch. (Yay me!) However,
>>>here's a couple of observations:
>>

>> How did you do this, I had got most bits togther, but have not yet
>> finished it/got it to work :(
>>
>> Any links, pointers ?
>>
>> Tia
>>
>> L.
>
> What gives you problems?
>
> Basically I followed the instructions in readme.mingw, including the
> changes in Gabi's patch. I don't think points 1 to 2.3 require
> elaboration. As for gnome-common, I got version 2.8 from the FTP, and
> like I said before, it has gnome-autogen.sh instead of autogen.sh. I
> changed the lines:

I had not used mingw before (when 14.2.91 came out) I used a compiling pan
text and tried to gather things togther and cant remember the exeact
problems.

But I have not long got mingw and have been reading up about it and are
going to try to do something today. Now I have heard that you have done it
I feel much better and will not give up as quick as I did before.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com