pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] [git 09d34a] pan is ignoring the compression setting in

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] [git 09d34a] pan is ignoring the compression setting in servers.xml
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:05:41 +0100

Am 09.01.2013 16:11, schrieb walt:
Hi Heinrich.  pan compiles okay now, thanks, but it sends the request for
header compression type gzip even if the compression xfeature is turned
off.  Neither of my servers understands gzip header compression so all I
get is "500 What ?" from the server when trying to log in.

Thanks.

I'll add a filter so it only invokes that command when using a server with the gzip feature.
thanks for the feedback.

cheers.