pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Cannot install 11.92, PLEASE HELP

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Cannot install 11.92, PLEASE HELP
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:09:41 +0100

On Mon, 13 May 2002 20:10:44 +0200
Edith Gross <address@hidden> wrote:

EG> So I searched on my harddisk for libxml-2.0.pc but it is not there.
EG> What to do next? Where is the newest version? After I stalled it: Do I
EG> install Gtk+ again?

LibXML is seperate from GTK, so you don't need to install that again. Where to
get it depends on which distro you're using. Debian probably has .deb files of
it. It's definately in Mandrake Cooker (that's where I got my copy from).
Otherwise, a quick google will find the libxml homepage:

    http://xmlsoft.org/

--
          Toby A Inkster, Esq. ~ http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/
              mailto:tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk ~ gpg:0x5274FE5A

"I wish I had a river so long. I could teach my feet to fly...
 I wish I had a river I could skate away on." -joni mitchell