pan-users

[Pan-users] How to configure Pan for receiving and sending e-mail

From: Thomas Frayne
Subject: [Pan-users] How to configure Pan for receiving and sending e-mail
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:10:33 -0800

When I set up pan, I was able to figure out how to use it for newsgroups, but not how to use it for email. I have not been able to figure out how to search the forum archives, but I checked the FAQ and could not find a reference to configuring email.

I need to set up an email account to download messages from my POP server.