pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to configure Pan for receiving and sending e-mail

From: Sean Tomlinson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to configure Pan for receiving and sending e-mail
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:40:36 -0600

At 05:10 PM 11/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
When I set up pan, I was able to figure out how to use it for newsgroups, but not how to use it for email. I have not been able to figure out how to search the forum archives, but I checked the FAQ and could not find a reference to configuring email.

I need to set up an email account to download messages from my POP server.

        <delurk>

Charles has made it pretty clear that Pan is not, and will never be (for the foreseeable future), mail enabled. The philosophy behind that is it is better to do one thing well than several poorly and to resist bloat. Sorry, but it looks like time to find a mail client you like...

        </delurk>