pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Multiple servers, single "subscribed" list?

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Multiple servers, single "subscribed" list?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:33:13 -0500

** Reply to message from Duncan <address@hidden> on Wed, 20 Nov 2002
06:03:48 -0700

> [OK, so what's this doing threaded under your previous reply to the different
> profiles thread?  It's a totally different subject.   I /hate/ it when that
> happens!  <g>]

My bad. I replied to the other message (since I don't have the new pan address
in all my address books yet) and changed the subject manually. Guess the ref to
the old thread is still in the headers someplace. Didn't realize that would
happen.

Thanks for the pointer and the info. It's all coming back to me now.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant