pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight''

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight''
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:43:14 -0800

>>> Why don't you read any normal books?
>>
>> I thought `the whole remains beautiful' was quite nice.
>
> I've never read it.  Hence, it's not normal.

Fine, what books should I be reading?

>>> I think today's title should be:
>>>   This must be Thursday.  I could never get the hang of Thursdays.
>>
>> Pan's already had a HHG title...
>
> Fine.  Fine, then.  See if I care.  Being Thursday and all I thought it
> was quite witty.  But, NO, gotta go through all the books on the
> bookshelf before you repeat.

Naw, I'd just have to reread HHG.   About half of the release titles I've
chosen come from books I'm reading at the time, either for myself or at
bedtime for my kids.  You should be glad I filter out the mundane things,
or you'd be suffering through releases like "Fudgie ate My Turtle!" and
"Before testing the intr_flag variable we block SIGINT". :)

> I bet you bubble-sort them when they get all messed up, too.

No, too inefficient.  qsort all the way, baby.

cheers,
Charles