pan-users

[Pan-users] Mailing List paid off already :)

From: Mark Smitka
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:47:25 -0500

Hello, and thanks to those who mentioned the middle-click option with respect
to selecting message headers. I had "issues" with the new functionality in
0.13.2.90, but the middle-click seems to cover the bases.  I'm reading in
digest form at the moment, as I don't know what to expect with regard to
message volume per day, but joining the list paid off already. Thanks.

Mark
--
e-mail: address@hidden
web: http://kickme.to/marksmitka