pan-users

[Pan-users] How to remove header info inside the Body plane?

From: roger shum
Subject: [Pan-users] How to remove header info inside the Body plane?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:00:27 -0800

Hi, there,

Is there a way to remove all those header info
(Xref, path, x-newsreader, etc) inside the Body plane?

I found that the header is very long - sometimes
it is much longer than the article itself. I have
to scroll down to the bottom of the Body plane
to read the article itself.

Note: I am not talk about those header info one can
select in "preference -> Display".

Thanks,
Roger

PS: You should check out this great new site that I found. They've got free
movies, music, email. It's really great! http://www.netbroadcaster.com