pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to remove header info inside the Body plane?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to remove header info inside the Body plane?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:30:18 -0700

On Wed 27 Nov 2002 15:44, Eric Ortega posted as excerpted below:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:00:27PM -0800, roger shum wrote:
> > Is there a way to remove all those header info
> > (Xref, path, x-newsreader, etc) inside the Body plane?
[]

> In 13.1, at least:
>
> View->Show All Headers in Body Pane
>
> quickKey: H

I'll second that.  You (Roger) probably hit "h" somewhere along the line, and
didn't realize how to undo it.  Several folks have had similar problems with
various hotkey invoked settings.

BTW, Roger, please set your mail client to NOT emit HTML.  I didn't see your
original message, because I filter all HTML for security and spam reduction
reasons.  I figure if someone needs HTML to get a reader's attention, the
content must not be worth much on it's own, and is likely a waste of my time,
so I can't be losing much of more value than spam and security problems
anyway.  However, after seeing the reply from Eric above, I checked the trash
folder, which still had your message in it, sure enough, due to it including
both an HTML and a plain text version.  Luckily for you, not everyone filters
HTML messages yet.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin