pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] speed of "Get new articles"

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] speed of "Get new articles"
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:40:22 -0800

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 11:19:14PM +0100, Søren Boll Overgaard wrote:

> On a related note, if anyone is interested I could start packaging the
> "unstable" releases of pan into a separate package in debian; much like
> the various -snapshot packages (but hopefully slightly more stable).

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for packaging PAN for
Debian in the first place.  I must say that it really makes upgrading a
piece of cake.

I probably wouldn't use the most up-to-date version of PAN if you did
bother, though.  I'm currently at 13.1 and am pretty comfortable.
Now that PAN does 99.5% of what I think I need I usually wait about six
months or so before I get the urge to upgrade.