pan-users

[Pan-users] X-Pan-Internal headers

From: Gollum
Subject: [Pan-users] X-Pan-Internal headers
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:47:43 +0100

When posting with Pan, it adds one or two special headers:
  X-Pan-Internal-Attribution (when replying)
  X-Pan-Internal-Post-Server (always)
I've found no option to get rid of them.  I suggest removing them (or
making them optional), because it's nobody's business what I call the
server internally in Pan or what my default attribution is.  They also
waste bandwidth.  (Not much, I admit, but they're still unnecessary.)

What's the history behind these headers, BTW?