pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request: separate options for "Mouse single clicks..."

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request: separate options for "Mouse single clicks..."
Date: 13 Dec 2002 12:02:52 -0800

On this note, I'd like to remind people of a bug with right-clicking on
things...   right-click should SELECT (if not-selected), and then
activate its menu...

The biggest annoyance about the whole single-click activate thing for me
was that in order to do something to a group via right-click, I had to
click on it to move the selection.  with single-click on, this meant
that whatever I was looking at was instantly wiped and the new group was
loaded (when in all actuality I probably just wanted to do a "mark all
as deleted" or something that wouldn't need affect my viewing).

Anyway, if right-clicking worked properly, I'd LOVE to have single-click
for the group pane (as long as I could still shift/control click to not
activate), though being on a capped server, I would still avoid
single-click-activate in the article pane.

-Chris