pan-users

[Pan-users] Needed feature

From: Gregg
Subject: [Pan-users] Needed feature
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:20:18 -0600 (CST)

I have 3 news servers.  2 of them have no limit on the amount of downloads
per day.  The 3rd only lets me grab 750 megs a day.  So I need the ability
to put that 1 server offline while the other servers are still
downloading.  So once I notice that 1 server start failing on downloads
(ive reached my limit) I can put it offline until after midnight, and then
put it back online.

This is my basic idea for it (offline/online per server), but maybe you
have another idea.  Either way, pan is by far the best news reader for X
out there.  I am relatively new to doing this on X, I am a former NewsBin
Pro user from windows.

With all the servers that limit though, I would think that this is a very
needed feature?

Gregg