pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How close is the CVS to being a final?

From: Ryan Speed
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How close is the CVS to being a final?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:35:25 -0800

I'm nowhere near at liberty to speak on behalf of anyone who can give an
official answer, but I can speak from personal experience.

Since Charles announced that CVS was once again ok for public consumption
a couple weeks back I started compiling out of cvs every morning.  I've
yet to experience any problems that kept me from my typical news reading
(lots of binaries, and a few regular dicussion groups).

I'm using the latest release of gentoo.

ryan