pan-users

[Pan-users] Fonts

From: Robert Kopp
Subject: [Pan-users] Fonts
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:37:42 -0800 (PST)

I am impressed with the Pan newsreader, as you
presumably are, if you're on this list. Unfortunately,
since some of the newsgroups I want to read use
Russian fonts, I can't read them with Pan, and this is
a serious limitation.

I note that it is possible to select fonts from a
list, so I suppose that by adding the fonts to a
directory somewhere they would appear in that list.
Can anyone give advice about this?

=====
Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/

"SAMBA--opening Windows to a wider world."