pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] A Bug and a question

From: Edith Gross
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] A Bug and a question
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:09:38 +0100

It's Usenet convention to post messages with line widths of
about 72 characters, which is why the composer window wraps
at that point rather than at the width of the composer window.

Ok, but then it should be possible to configure the width of the composer window. It is a bit ugly that I have to adjust it manually every time I compose a new message. (But this is of course marginal.) E.G.

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de