pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.90: "You see, my son, here time turns int

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.90: "You see, my son, here time turns into space."
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:26:28 -0800

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 02:27:29PM +0100, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

> I'm terribly sorry, that was supposed to be a private mail :-P

I cannot even begin to describe how offended I am.  Like, really
offended.  Like I was _this_close_ to sending out the military to find the
person who would write this kind of thing to this list.

I was so offended that my blood pressure rose (I think) and my pulse rose
(I think) and I was gonna spam and retaliate but I didn't because my wife
told me that we had to make dinner for the guests and so I didn't but if
that WOULDN'T have happened, MAN it would be SO different around here!

Let me tell YOU!