pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan on Windows is great!

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan on Windows is great!
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:09:32 -0800

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:10:33AM +0000, Brian Morrison wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:46:02 +0000 in address@hidden
> address@hidden wrote:
>
> > how do you make windows appear in X11?
>
> windows are easy, Windows is a bit harder....
>
> There's always Wine.

I had the same question ... it came from this sentence of Holger
Hoffstätte's, I believe:

  I've already been using the Unix version for a long time now and
  couldn't be happier, but it was always a bit inconvenient since I use
  Windows on the workstations via local X11 server.

He uses Windows through/alongside/inside of X11?  What?  :)