pan-users

[Pan-users] gnet-config

From: Bob Koss
Subject: [Pan-users] gnet-config
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:58:19 -0500

I'm attempting to build 13.91 on OS X. I get this error during ./configure:

checking for gnet-config... no
checking for GNET - version >= 1.1.5... no
*** The gnet-config script installed by GNet could not be found
*** If GNet was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GNET_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gnet-config.
configure: error: Cannot find GNet: Is gnet-config in path?
[powerbook:/usr/local/pan-0.13.91] rskoss#

I get the same message for 13.4.

I saw some messages in the archive in February about this problem but the
thread stopped before a resolution was found.

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java