pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:21:33 +0100

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 at 03:54:48PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:

However, having used Pan on a sloooow connection last week where it
took awhile for the tasks to finish the binary part they were on
before being siphoned away for the text tasks, I think I may have
been too hasty.  Anyone else want this back?

Please, and thank you ! ;)

Yes yes, I agree!

BTW I have a fast-but-unstable connection, and any version beyond 13.3
(i.e. which uses gnet) has major troubles restarting a download if the
connection goes down and is brought up again.
With 13.3 it's fine, so it's probably a problem of timeouts being set
way too high, is it a known problem?

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.