pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan on Windows

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan on Windows
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:58:25 +0100

I reported earlier that Pan crashed on Windows but after reinstalling my system Pan works flawlessly. (I did not file a bug report as I was not sure if my system was in order.)

The only small problem is that I cannot view JPEG files from within Pan as the libjpeg library is missing. It would be nice if I could configure Pan to use an external application for viewing JPEG files.

To sum it up, Pan is probably the best newsreader around, a tremendous piece of software and I am looking forward to dwonloading Pan 14 when it is available.

EG

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de