pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Downloading headers

From: David Anderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Downloading headers
Date: 23 Mar 2003 02:06:21 -0000

Sorry about that.  This damn web mail has no permanent option to turn off HTML
formatting.  Each and every time I write a message I must click on 'Simple Text
Mode'.  Sometimes I forget.  I suppose I could use my POP mail instead, but I
prefer to use web mail for the messaging lists as it allow me to read them
easily from work (yes, I'm familiar with mail2web.com and the likes).

Thanks for the answer!

-Dave