pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.13.91

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.13.91
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:37:08 -0700

On Tue 25 Mar 2003 00:52, Lin Ford posted as excerpted below:
> Thirdly, I do not use the remove article after x days as some groups I like
> to keep the articles for a little longer than other groups.  So I use the
> delete.  It removes it from the pan window but does not delete from the
> hard drive.  It used to work properly in Pan 0.13.4.

I noticed the same problem recently.  I deleted a bunch of messages, then
decided I wanted to change a filter I had, so reloaded overviews for the
group, and altho I expected the overviews to be back, along with them, PAN
showed entire messages as cached, and I had NOT re-d/led messages, only the
overviews (as demonstrated by the fact that ones I had NOT d/led earlier
remained un-d/led).

If I say delete messages, I don't mean just delete the reference listing in
the overview pane, I mean delete the actual message, overview, body, and all!

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin