pan-users

[Pan-users] feature request: server connection count on toolbar?

From: Bob
Subject: [Pan-users] feature request: server connection count on toolbar?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:14:03 -0800 (PST)

Wondering if a toolbar to control server connection count wouldn't be a
useful thing.  0.11.4 had a server shutoff, and one menu deep to control
the server connection count.  0.13.91 (and from what I can see, .92, will
install after I empty my queue) server connection count controller is 2
menus deep.

I love the way multiple connections are used to grab a single file, but
sometimes I need to choke pan or it sucks all my bandwidth away (my news
server has a 30K/s per connectio limit, so this works well).

Foods for thoughts.  Thanks to all and to Torstein for the rpm :)