pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.92 - "She said that MY DEAD CAT WAS STUPID

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.92 - "She said that MY DEAD CAT WAS STUPID."
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:12:30 +0000

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:05:13 -0600 in
address@hidden "Bobby D. Bryant"
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks great so far, except that it sure loses a lot of existing
> preference settings.

And I've also noticed that not all of the settings are retained when
closing the preferences, let alone when actually closing Pan.

Particularly the settings about downloading new headers when starting
Pan, the one setting that I really want to have set.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk