pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] X-Face support.

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] X-Face support.
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:33:06 -0700

On Wed 26 Mar 2003 00:07, Eric Ortega posted as excerpted below:
> Is this currently on the list of a million things that people want someone
> else to do for them?
>
> I forgot that I missed X-Faces and have suddenly realized that I
> want them back in my newsreader.  :)

It has come up b4.  I believe the consensus was that it's an interesting
feature, but nothing urgent, thus, it's "bluesky", unless someone with coding
skills finds that it really IS urgent, to them.  I'd suggest checking the
archives to be sure, tho, if interested, as that's from potentially faulty
memory, since I have about the same opinion of it -- nice, but there are a
lot of more useful things that would be nicer, including attachment posting
support, and unified multi-server support (which is postponed until after the
db format changes, to occur sometime in the future, I believe b4 1.0).

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin