pan-users

[Pan-users] Filtering gone awry?

From: Dave Hill
Subject: [Pan-users] Filtering gone awry?
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:40:12 +0100

Hi

In today's CVS (OK, I was bored looking at the endless war coverage),
the filtering seems to have gone awry.

I normally have it set to "Match New", "Match Unread" and NOT "Match
Read". In today's CVS that now results in no articles being shown. If I
tick "Match Read" then they all turn up.

It works OK on my previous build of 7th April.

Dave

Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK              dave at minnie.demon.co.uk

I looked up the word 'paranoid' in the dictionary. It said 'what do you
want to know for?' Interestingly, I couldn't find the word 'camouflage'
anywhere...                             "MadDanEccles" on alt.fan.goons