pan-users

[Pan-users] how do I start pan in gdb

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] how do I start pan in gdb
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:38:38 -0500

I am running version 0.13.95 and I keep segfaulting. I tried running it in
console and it the only message I got was seg fault. It mainly happens when
I am downloading one thing and tell it to say go to another group.

BTW the resume does work nicely <g>

If I could figure out how to run it in gdb I would have more into for you
guys.

Thanks, Brad
--
For example, if a living creature needs to be able to digest cellulose
  to survive, evolution will ensure that it adapts, over generations.