pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] how do I start pan in gdb

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] how do I start pan in gdb
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:28:20 -0500

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 09:09 pm, Jim Reiss wrote:

> All the messages seem to be going to the "status log" now.  There's a
> button in the lower right corner for displaying it, and I assume the log
> is actually stored on disk somewhere.

Yes it is still there...

the error that I get is:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:23:50 - (Null) - file pan-config.c: line 170
(config_scan_children): assertion `key_len>0' failed.

I must have 57 of them in this log file.

--
This is, of course, totally uninformed specualation that I engage in to help
support my bias against such meddling... but there you have it.