pan-users

[Pan-users] Search and Additional Servers

From: Budman
Subject: [Pan-users] Search and Additional Servers
Date: 24 Apr 2003 00:55:06 -0400

Hi,

Can the article search be changed to case-insensitive?

The newsgroup provider I use has a 600MB d/l limit per server.  Problem
is when I queue up a lot of articles and the 600MB method is reached,
pan goes into a loop trying endlessly to d/l, but gets auth failed.

Could a server queue be setup, where you would specify a bunch of
servers to download from, in case limit is reached or server goes down,
pan could bounce to the next in line and continue downloading.

Thanks.
Rich

--
Budman <address@hidden>