pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:20:48 -0500

I would like to be able to pipe articles to another program. Like say pipe the
current article to a2ps for example.

Also I would like to be able to print an attachment without first saving it. I
realise this one may be harder to do... (Hmm, decode it to a temp file and
use electric eye to view it for printing maybe.)

Thanks for making such a wonderful program.
Brad

--
Ok, the guy who made the netfilter Makefile was probably on some really
interesting and probably highly illegal drugs when he wrote it.