pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] filter settings still not sticking

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] filter settings still not sticking
Date: 21 Jul 2003 09:44:04 -0700

> Examples...?

In binary groups, I usually enable "show articles with attachments" and
"show articles with incompete attachments", and disable "show articles
with no attachments".  On a couple of these, I also enable articles with
no attachments (not sure if this has any bearing or not).  Anyway, for
some reason, "show articles with no attachments" keeps turning itself
on.  It always seems to stick off while I'm using Pan, but when I quit
and reopen it, _sometimes_ the filter re-enables itself.  Unfortunately,
it seems to be pretty random when it does this (in .90 it was every
time, now it's not).

-Chris