pan-users

[Pan-users] Possible bug in 0.14.0.92?

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Possible bug in 0.14.0.92?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:28:30 -0500

When I hit 'n' to go to next unread article I get a box around the
read subject... if I minimize Pan, go to another window or highlight
the boxed subjects and then click off the highlighing it goes away.

Anyone else seeing this?

I am using Gnet 2.0.3 compiled from source, and while not critical it
is annoying... I can attach a "ldd /usr/local/bin/pan" if anyone
feels that it is needed.

--
"Human beings can always be counted on to assert with vigor
their God-given right to be stupid."